David Doughnut

Well once again David doughnut was in a jam! David doughnut a dazzling pink doughnut man who lived in lolly land had just came back from his usual morning stroll and he had accidentally stepped in a big brown puddle of icky sticky mud and was now stuck tight.
“Oh bother” he said as he wriggled and squirmed. “Why does it have to be me” he said bitterly. Just at that moment, his best friend Harry hamburger came jogging enthusiastically round the corner. Harry saw David and he came over to help him.
“Hey mate how did you get stuck so tight” he asked with curiosity. “Oh hi Harry” said David. “Well I was doing my usual stroll when I saw a popping candy pigeon staring down at me from the roof” he said still trying to escape the disastrous mud. “Then it came flying down right towards me and I relied it had taking my watch.” “I ran after it for ages” he exclaimed still trying to break free. “Then it turned a corner and I saw a big puddle of icky sticky mud” he said. “I didnt have enough time to stop” he shrugged and stopped trying to escape and said “now look at me” just then a huge wave of horror hit him: the pigeon still had his watch. “Oh bother” he said. “The pigeon still has my watch.” Right at that moment a flash of gold fell from the sky and landed with a splash in the puddle. “Dazzling doughnuts” he said picking up his watch. “That cost heaps.” “Anyway” he said. “Can you get me out?” he asked Harry. “sure.” After Harry helped him out, David doughnut was walking home. After today he knew his lesson: NEVER TRUST POPPING CANDY PIDGEONS!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!