King Of Pop's.

Hello, my name is Elie and I'm here to tell you this thing I recently saw whilst I was walking home from work. I couldn't believe what I saw. This is my story.

One dark mysterious night, oddly filled with music. I was walking to my house from a busy and exhausting day of work. Whilst walking home a huge lust of wind hit me. From the distance I heard a similar voice and catchy tune. Coincidentally I was jamming to a similar song the other day in my car. All of a sudden a voice appears shouting out "Thriller! Thriller night!"
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a similar face shown on tv. It was Michael Jackson, the king of pop. I thought he was dead, and I thought I was hallucinating but it was all real. I wasn't dreaming he was dressed in a pair of boxing shorts as well as shiny red boxing gloves with a white-T. I hid behind a tree not far from me, wondering what was happening then I heard from the distance
"Michael Jackson! Is that you! I'm ready."
It was the almighty, youngest pop star, girls instantly fall in love with. It was Justin Bieber, I gasped at the moment, holding my scream in. Justin was wearing the exact same clothing as Michael , except it was purple.
They were warming up and I too was warming up ready for this battle, I was so excited. Justin had started off, continuously saying "Swag, swag, swag" It was accurate since he technically invented the word. Michael Jackson seemed to be terrified as he stood on his knees crying to Justin to stop, I was trying to motivate Michael, but he couldn't see me, so I cheered him on mentally. Michael had finally gotten up from the floor, and continuously said "Ow, ow ow!" Whilst moon walking. In the instant I turned towards Justin , and for some odd reason he wasn't there. I looked back at Michael and directly into my eyes he winked at me and disappeared in the wind. I couldn't believe it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!