Olymoic Games

The last swimmer was swimming the last 100m in the women's 4x200m meadly realey and Australia is winning by a body length. she's not going full speed yet but lane three is picking up her speed but not getting in front of Ashwood. Bronte camble , Kate camble are jumping up and down franticly canting Ausi,Ausi,Ausi,Oi,Oi,Oi and then in the last 50m lane three was equal to us so Ashwood pushed and brought us home winning gold and they couldn't stop buzzing with excitement after the presentation so they stayed up so late it was 10.30 when they got back from the Olympic bar , and as soon as there head touched the pillow they were fast asleep. The next day the girls had 3 individual races some were distance races and some of them were speed races but most of all they, were all finals and we won all of them ! they were so happy and altogether the girls won 20 gold meddles altogether !

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!