Heather The Panda

Heather the Panda was a strange panda. For one thing, she liked to eat different things. Not just bamboo, I mean she liked to eat bugs! Yuck!

So, one day she went to look for bugs to eat, and she didn’t find many different bugs. She only found lots of worms.

Then she got lost in the woods because she didn’t know where she was going. She started crying.

Then a parrotfinch found her because it was trying to sleep.

“Why are you crying?” said the parrotfinch.

And Heather said, “I’m lost!”

So the parrotfinch said, “I think I know where your home is.”

And Heather said, “Can you take me to my home?”

So the parrotfinch said, “Okay, then. I’ll take you to your home.”

So Heather followed the parrotfinch. Then the parrotfinch actually lead her to her home. She missed her mum so much she gave her a BIG hug.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!