Watches Across Time

A teenage girl named Ali needs a new watch, and wants it to last her a long time. She ends up finding a really bright, smart watch that can set alarms, is a stopwatch and tells the normal time as well as times in other countries. Ali hasn't touched it yet, but as she does Ali gets a sudden thought 'I have not seen anyone at school with a watch like this!' She grabs a hold of the watch and can see a slight bright light peeking out of the watch's side. Ali is transported into the... FUTURE! She goes on a wild journey to the FUTURE! Hoverboards not skateboards, flying not going on a plane and x-ray vision sunglasses instead of Katy Perry's brand new purple sunnies? All will be revealed in Ava's Watches Across Time StoryBook!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!