Darkness

Darkness was all she could see. All she could think about. It surrounded her, captured her, and held her captive. Her mind was in disarray, aching in a pain so unbearable, a shrill scream left her lips – but that only made it worse. Soon, agonized screams were all she could hear, and the throbbing pain only exceeded. Blood began seeping out her ears, as salty tears burned her cheeks. Her helpless cries echoed throughout the darkness, and she thought she was going to die – right then and there. But to her utter surprise, the pain ceased, as did the screams, and only her wails were present. They soon turned into sobs, and it took her while to calm down and stop crying. Once she did, she let out a shaky breath, contemplating what the hell had just happened.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!