OMG. I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED TO ME.

Teleporting through a magical land 2:00 minutes in each.........
Somehow I ended up here...I'm dizzy...I don't know what's happening.
A minute ago I was on the couch watching TV..and now I'm here....
Sorry my name is Miley Miller, I have an older brother called Ben he is 16, I'm 11. I'm not sure what's happening at the moment, I just ended up in this forest, WOW..(Dizzy Again)...these men on horses just rode past, I screamed out HELP but they didn't hear so I screamed out HELP again, they still didn't hear me, so I followed them. Soon they stopped I was tired, the last time I looked at my watch it was 9:00pm...Weird...We ended up in front of this wall...something fell...It cracked on my head, WOW it was an Egg Man, it's Humpty Dumpty, you, you, know the one from the fairy tales that our parents tell us when we were little, this is so weird..ARRRRRRRGGGG....I'm on a hill, surrounded by NOTHING, I saw a boy and a girl running down a hill, it was Jack and Jill, you know the ones from the fairy tail, they were coming down from a well... OUCH...oh no Jack has..has fell, I ran over to them. I touched the wounds that have appeared, I could fell the pain, but he couldn't see me. I didn't know ... ARRRRRGGG.. I'm home sitting on the couch watching TV... I'm wondering why this is happening, what's happening, and where I was. I think that was all just a dream, I'm not sure because it felt so real, but it couldn't have happened. Well anyway at least now I am back home safe on the couch. I look at the time, it is still exactly 9:00pm, this is crazy, the TV is still on the same show, OMG I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!..........

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!