Mine

The first time I saw you. I was in a hurry to leave and get myself home. But then I realised your arms soon became my home when you gave me a hug, I had an electric shock. Suddenly, I couldn’t think about anything else but you holding me throughout the night.
You are not my 2 a.m thought. You are my early morning 7 a.m roll-over-and-reach-for-you thought. You are my mid-afternoon 3 p.m thought as I spin around the kitchen floor in my sock feet, wishing you were here to dance with me. You are my evening 6 p.m thought as I curl up my toes under the water in my bubble bath and wonder if your toes do that when you think of me. But you are not my 2 a.m thought, because thinking of you so much throughout the day is exhausting, and you become my late night 2 a.m dream instead.
It’s 3:44, and you’re asleep.
There’s…things I want to do when you’re sleeping, if I was with you.
I would, just hold you.
Kiss you.
Maybe even take a few pictures of you sleeping.
I just, want to be with you, and love you for a long time.
I want your hands on my waist,
your lips on my forehead,
I want a passion that doesn’t burn
Sweet words dripping from your lips
Ripping my heart to bits.
I don’t know if you’re poison
Or pleasure,
If you’ll be my end
Or my most precious treasure.
You’re that boy that no matter how long we’ve been apart, the moment i look into your eyes the world stops and I fall in love all over again. I still feel butterflies when you’re around. And somehow, you’re always on my mind. Nothing made me feel more alive than your fingertips against my skin, sending my body an electric shock. You are perfect for me.
I know it’s not much, but I am yours. Every single inch of me belongs to you. I know I can’t be everything you’ve ever wanted or make all of your dreams come true. I can’t fix all your problems and I can’t light up the room, but I am yours. I know that’s not the most amazing thing in the world, I know I’m not the most amazing thing in the world. But I love you and that’s still something, I hope that’s amazing. I hope you smile when you think of me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!