Undead Assault

Hi I’m Sora, and I had the weirdest day. Yesterday you might not believe it but Bat and I got into the middle of a fight between Vampires and Lycan Well hey at first I thought that they were puppies and… anyway I’ll tell the story first. Okay I was walking along through the Cemetery (Gee that was a bad idea) well all of a sudden I saw a funeral only it was a bunch of Vampires waiting for the Lycan to come. Then Bat came to say hi. By now the Lycan came down and we were stuck in the middle of it!!! Boy we’re lucky no seriously now I have an excuse to go home later than I should. Well lets see vampire mage vampire knight vampire king… wait a sec vampire knight I went and kicked him in the gut then took his sword and slashed him then he turned into darkness and disappeared. I ripped through them and a then there was one with a crystal and I smashed it then two new kids came out Raja and Artix, man is that all the characters already? Anyway we all fought them but surprisingly no gore oh well eventually Bat got hurled to the ground and it all disappeared into a swirling ball of fire. Everything was normal but Bat’s acting weird.
At school bat bit a teacher and then ate all our homework!!! No lame lecture if we fail the exam they sent home so we couldn’t cheat YEAH!!! Now I don’t want to start another story maybe next time. Actually…Nah “See You Later!!!” Aw forget it I’ll tell you he changed to into a Werepyre then changed his name to something so terrible so horrifying it could scare the bravest man in all dimensions (oh come on that’s just a little dramatic guys) he changed it to BOB!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!