Jealous Nerd

"OOOH YA ITS HAPPENING LIONEL MESSSI IS CLOSE AND...A GOAL!."Messi scored a goal and he was so happy but it wasn't over,it was only half-time.
"can i have your autograph"begged a small girl with a pen and a note book in her hand she used to be Mario's fan but now she is Messi's fan.Messi signed her book immediately that made Mario sooo mad and jealous.

Mario ran to a secret laboratory under the stadium."OH NOW HIS DONE IT,THAT PUNK HE THINKS HE COULD STEAL ALL GLORY FROM ME,I'LL SHOW HIM"Mario grabbed a steal box and wore a lab coat he wore goggles and went deeper inside the ground there was an old cranky door,he opened it and went inside....

Meanwhile Messi was having fun playing chess with Batistutu an Argentina soccer player without knowing what will hit him.

Mario comes out with a sly smile carrying the steal box.Then goes upstairs to the stadium's leisure area where Messi was with Batistutu
"LOOK WHO'S THE NERD"Messi announced glaring at Mario with laughter,Mario was so excited that he forgot to take off his lab equipment out, but now he was mad
"thats it"he mumbled to himself he opened the box and took out a heavy steal device and wore it on his wrist.Without hesitating he targeted Messi and pressed a button labeled wave.

As quick as lightning Mario disappeared leaving Messi flat on the ground with blood coming out of his nose,mouth and ear.

All the players were shocked and scared,but they still took Messi to the hospital.

"I am sorry gentlemen,Messi is in coma he has been hit by a strong radiation wave,the chance for him to live is about 40 out of 100"the players had nothing to do but to cancel the match,Mario was so happy.

Meanwhile in Messi's mind he was all alone,it was all red and there was rivers of blood.
"where am i "he thought suddenly it echoed around even though he was not saying anything.it was quite and then he felt the pain in his head and so did the place look dull thats when he realised he was in his mind!

"THUD"Messi ran though the river of blood and was in time to see a large black monster playing soccer in his mind.
"STOP, YOUR HURTING ME"declared Messi,he knew that there was nothing to stop the beast but to fight.They fought a lot,Messi had scares on his face.just then he remembered he was in his mind and so whatever he thought came true.He quickly thought of the monster disappearing and himself going back to his usual life.

His eyes opened and he found himself in the hospital,standing in front were two policemen holding Mario with cuffs on his wrists.He was glad all was over but for now he needed some rest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!