New South Wales

It was a dark night in London, I was right outside of Mr Malls house looking for a way in. The next moment I heard chatter and saw lantern lights. As I turned to run, I tripped and hit a window, it was loose, so I jumped in and ran upstairs and looked down the stairs
“Oh, no!” I said, “They’re comin’ in”. I saw Mr Malls desk, I guessed that his wallet was in one of the drawers. So I opened all the drawers ‘till I found Mr Malls wallet. It was in the second drawer so I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I walked slowly down the stairs but it made a loud “CREEEK” a second later I was unconscious. The next day I woke up in a cold and damp cell. Then I heard my cell door open, and the guard said, “Come with me”
So I went… I was tried at Omnskink, (1787) of robbery value 30 shillings and I had transportation for 7 years to Botany Bay and that’s how I ended up here, in New South Wales.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!