Neverending Story My Version

Once there were 6 friends called, Engywook, Urgl, Atreyu, Falcor , Moon Child and Bastian who lives in Fantastica. They have a lot of fun playing, singing, dancing and building. One day Moon Child became very ill. She needed a new name, so Falcor, Atreyu, Engywook, Urgl and Bastian went on a quest to find a new name for Moon Child.
They went though the swamps of happiness, Mount Crystal, the Tall Tower where Moon Child stayed in the throne room and that is how Moon Child became the Childlike Empress.
The week after, they settled in to the Green Skin camp and when they left, Atreyu stayed behind to live the worrier life.
Two weeks later, they arrived to a gnome cave, where Engywook and Urgl stayed and grew up.
Ten weeks later, Bastian and Falcor arrived at a Luck Dragon camp where Falcor stayed. Bastian was the only one left. So he found a name and that name was Gold Eye, Commander of Wishers. So he went to live in Fantastica again and found a family and they loved him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!