Was It The Remote?

Was it the remote?
It was a normal day for brother and sister Maya and Drew they both went to school as normal Maya hung out with her band friends and drew hung out with his basketball friends. Drew and his little sister Maya both had lots of friends but they weren’t super popular.

Maya was 13 years old with golden blonde hair she was a very positive person. She wore glasses. Her 14 year old brother was a freckled faced boy who was really funny. One day at home drew and Maya were fighting over the remote. “Maya I’m watching my show,” yelled Drew. “No I’m watching my show!” Screamed Maya. Then all of a sudden ZAP!

“Where are we?” Asked Maya. “I have no idea,” replied Drew. Maya as the brainy one said “maybe we have created a dimension to this world with the electric force of the remote.” “Weird, I wish I had a basketball right now,” Drew sighed. Poof a basketball appeared in his hands.

The world was just a normal world well looked like it. Maya had an idea, “maybe it’s a world where you can wish for anything.” They began wishing and everything they wished for they got. “Ok Drew we have had our fun now let’s get out of here,” Maya said. “I wish to go home,” poof again they were back home and in bed. Maya and Drew sat up and looked at each other maybe they were dreaming who knows.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!