Basketball

SLAM DUNK! oh yes that's right i just got the biggest slam dunk in the history of basketball. I jump stopped in the middle of the key way leaped over 3 players and dunked it over their heads plus one of them fouled me so i then got one foul shot. I'm not usually good at shooting but today I was on FIRE! I could shoot the most random shots and they would go in. I got a 3 point buzzer beater shot at half time, it was so cool. We just got back from the locker rooms and Becky Hammond (our coach) thought we should celebrate such a great win. we have never won by so much 52-174 that is a big difference. I won the MVP award again, it was just so exciting. Basketball is my passion and tonight I proved to everyone including myself that I can do it. I hope to play for Australia one day and these are just the building blocks to get there.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!