Zombie Invasion

Ahhhhhh!Previously there was a ugly Haunted house. There were two bossy Zombies that ruled the haunted house.There was a big City that was as big as a giant.It was doomed by the Zombies.The disusting zombies that was as discusting as a squshed bug ate of normal peoples brains.The brave police tried to defeated the Zombies ,but the the police missed.Next a human came and saved the people.He defeated all of the zombies,then the leaders of the zombies came.More zombies came but the human was too strong!All of the minion weak Zombies were gone.The weaker Zombie leader fought first.The human defeated the zombie then the stronger zombie fought.The human fought him but the zombie was too strong.So he called the police to help.He called 000.Lots of police cars came.All of the brave and helpful police came.The zombie defeated all of the polices.The zombie was badly injured so he went to the haunted house to heal.Then the zombie came back to destroy the human.More police came,all of them fought very hard.The human and the police the zombies.Boom!Lastly the whole City celebrated about no more Zombies.Yay!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!