That Postman

I have a man that comes to my house, he has lots of letters, but I am in doubt. This man is a postman but this postman seems strange, like he's hiding something. My post man, his name is Matthew. But we just call him Matt, for two reasons his nickname is Matt and when he's delivering letters to us he stands on our doormat. Nothing of this is the strange part, but I have a plan. I've just collected my new bike from him, ( I ordered it online ) it came already made. Now I've got my helmet from upstairs and I'm going to chase him. It's time to go. I'm off it feels like I've just jumped onto a speed boat and have put wheels on it. The winds blowing in my face I can't see because of my hair, I'm scared I'm gonna crash so I slow down and move my hair away from my face. I'm still going really fast, I think. There he is I see him about to turn right on to my friends street. It's called McDonald street, I blank my mind and start thinking about picking her up. I think it's too dangerous, I might lose Matt. I keep going, there's a big gumtree at the end of this street and it's blowing heaps of eucalyptus leaves and gum nuts onto me. It hurts but I must keep going, I can't stop now " OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!! " I feel a burst of pain in my eye then I crash. A gum nut hit me I can't see , I have to stop now. I guess I'll never get to know Matt's secret. That Postman.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!