Unicorns Assemble

One day an ordinary boy was taking a picture for an app called #Ima Unicorn. Suddenly when he finished and clicked save he grew a white striped horn out of his head hooves a tail and a long face.Then out of nowhere a name tag appeared on the front of his chest that read “Hello My Name Is Rainbow Sparkles”. All of a sudden rainbow sparkles was transported to Candy Land.
On his way through Candy Land he found a fellow unicorn with a name tag that read “Hello My Name Is Blue Sparkles”.They agreed to stick together and be friends.
While walking along a chocolate coated path they ran into a cow that had a name tag that read “Hello My Name Is Mr. Moo”.They all became friends pretty quickly and a few hours later they ran into a llama that had a name tag that read “Hello My Name Is Llama Lack”.
While the four friends were having a discussion a pink centered giant portal appeared in front of them.They were all curios and entered the portal.
After all that time of spinning round and round they finally exited in a Pac-Man maze.
There were floating tic-tacs everywhere.
Then turning a corner was Pac-Man himself.
Our heroes ran for their life’s and found four ghosts in the center.
They asked them for help and fast so they all split up to find Pac-Man.
Eventually they caught him three times and then a portal full of tic-tacs appeared.
They ran straight into the portal to find another mystical land.

...To Be Continued...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!