Oh Frabjous Day!

I ink this by the flame of a glickering candle on this sarrowfad, lunascent neive. Guilt burdens greatly upon my heaghty chest. T'was the late meantide, when aft the hiterdieous victory won, returned I guimphanty to my choriling father. Before the solpheous had yet fell, word had spread throughout the county of my deed and all thought me to be bruagevous .

These affections won, I again ventured into the foorland, on a quest
for glorfamy. Behind a gnemerled Tumtum tree I hidste, the impression of
the scerrain my memory recalls in a poescriptic manner: the dirrowmal dilloows welpted and snastled as a breesty glind blew; the lagddyn was spockttled with puddlewinks, shroaking forlinously and the fwinklepuffs were quiven in their bruffows, hiding from the demalicnant Nyctophanareath.

All these vismages saw I, but the sight that most stimulxcited my fooverish mind was that of a rather flargine specimen of Jabberwocky, dwible the stature of another beast I once chanced upon. I reached, in passidotic zeal for my sword, the blade frewshenly sharp when my froasmated eye caught the glimt of the creature's opazzleng scales.

So immediately struck was I by the breauthetacous nature of the creature that the tremeighterous sword clasped tightly within my quavering hand fell to lie upon the ground. The gentle beast's laug eyes were moilty with pained tears and its posture stroopained, blimbles sheltered safely under the Jabberwocky's paelinted wings. My heart, once cold was shattered by the dominated expression upon the creatures face as I perped from behind my post at the Tumtum tree. The Jabberwocky excribled softly and schuffled to the right, revealing the subject of its lament, an image that shall haunt my dreams for eternity. There lay slaughtered the Jabberwock's child, and the blood was on my hands.

The Deforspiable crime which I have committed renders me without doubt certain of not only my evil tematurperment but that of mankind as a chollectel. Since I was a chiradling, constantly was I torimined of the idertuous man- aggressive and heartless. A white feather is blown by the wind and falls upon my sword.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!