Darkness



I remember the day that I went blind, I was so shocked and confused....


My heart was racing and as I slowly closed my eyes for what I thought would be the last time I SUDDENLY heard a bang! A few minutes later and I awoke staring at the blood dripping from my bruised leg.
"What happened?" I cried. I slowly and painfully got up but I fell back down, by this time my whole body ached and I could not move. All I knew was that whoever had done this to me was going to pay.

A few months later and I was in hospital for lung cancer. To make matters worse I had become so weak after the gun shot I, couldn't fight It, I was going to die.

A week later and I was officially diagnosed with lung cancer, as tears role down my cheek, I can feel my chest tightening up.
Suddenly I go down, my twin sister screams, As I fall, but I knew this was going to happen, I could feel it in my body. SUDDENLY I couldn't feel anything. It was as if I was a feather. Was I dead? I didn't know.



The end
To be continued.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!