Quest Of Two

SAYAKA-


The fact that Sayaka had to go look for other sorcerers with her cousins was a PAIN.

“Two of War and one of Wisdom will battle against Sea and Beauty.” Delphi said.

*

It took a while to get to the first sorcerer, But we made it. Jacob was tall, tanned, had blue eyes and was annoying. As soon as Jacob tried to kill them she kicked him in the bifurcum, punched his face and broke his nose. He fell on his knees, his hazel hair pointing in ridiculous directions. He stared at her and Asuna kicked him in the stomach.
‘Sorry’ Asuna said. ‘Sayaka’s violent. She beats up everyone that tries to kill her.’
‘You kicked me.’ Jake said frowning.
‘You were staring. Staring is rude.’ Asuna replied. ‘Cleto send him to Camp P.H.A.T.’
‘You guys want to take me to a camp called fat?’ Jacob said laughing.
‘Lets go.’ Cleto said.
Jacob stood still like an idiot. Cleto rolled her eyes and grabbed Jacob by the hair and dragged him away.


Kirito-

Kirito didn’t say fat. He spelled out the letters individually- P.H.A.T.
‘Where do we go next?’ Asuna asked.
‘Seattle’ Silica held out a green/black crystal. White light flashed between our eyes and we teleported to US Seattle.

*
I land heavily as my feet hit the ground. Bella was the exact opposite of Jacob. Her arms were wired, she was short, fast, she wasn’t defenseless and we accidentally blew up her house. Bella raised her sword swiping her sword at Silica, and Sayaka interfered, her sword cutting through Bella’s Stygian blade.
‘Imperial gold, better than the ones dipped in the River Styx.’ Sayaka said.
‘You killed my sword.’ Bella said sagging.
‘I didn’t kill your stupid sword.’ Sayaka said rolling her eyes.
Bella growled and took out another sword. There were diamonds embedded in the hilt and the blade flashed gold.
‘That’s-‘ Silica was cut off by a long golden sword slashing at her neck. I block the slash and Silica stands up and throws a kick at Bella’s head she lands on the floor and Silica points her dagger at her neck and says quiet, deadly words. Bella scowls at me as she withdraws her sword.
*
‘Hey,’ Sayaka said sitting next to me. ‘You were great today.’
‘You never give nice compliments like that.’
‘We accomplished a quest without anyone dying. Bella is awesome. Jacob is annoying. And you’re sad because you’re not sure whether if you should stay here or go join the Greeks.’
‘Telepathic.’
‘No, just a genius.’ She replied. ‘Just tell me when your ready’ She said standing. She turned and left, leaving me alone with Juno.
‘You’re one of them in the prophecy.’ Juno said.
‘I kinda put that together.’
‘I am never nice to heroes.’ Juno said. ‘But you. I have a different feeling about you.’ Then lightening flickered across the sky and a flash of lightening hit Juno and with a train of smoke she was gone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!