BATHURST GOLD FIELDS CAMP

I woke up at 6:30 to have a shower. When I finished showering I got dressed and packed my lunch, then dad drove me to school.
We left at 7:30am on Thursday. First, 5/6 M went to Scenic World and we went on the Scenic Railway. It was like a train, but trains don’t go downhill or are that scary when they stop. When our class was finished looking around we saw the Three Sisters- Meehni, Wimlah and Gunnedoo.
We too the Sky walk up and then we walked to the gift shop to buy stuff, then we went back to the bus.
When we got off the bus next we got to have a tour of Bathurst. We got to pan for gold, and some people found gold in the pond. Our teachers showed us to our cabins. When we finished having dinner we had a camp fire while a man sang us a song.
Some people’s cabins had parties with chips and chocolates. After the parties were finished we went to bed.
The next day we had to wake up at 7:30am and pack our stuff so we could put it back in the bus. Then we ate our breakfast.
We went to the barn to play Tug of War and also learnt how to make damper and mud bricks. When we finished we had a sausage sizzle and then played for a little bit.
Ivan got dizzy on the bus, and we stopped at a place for playing and eating. Then we got back on the bus and went back to our parents waiting for us at Leppington Public School.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!