Bathurst Gold Fields Camp.

Early Thursday morning, most of 5/6M, Miss Mahoney and Miss Skvorc got on the bus. I sat next to Daniel. And the bus took off.
First we went to Scenic World at Katoomba where we had recess and it was very cold there. We got to ride on the Scenic railway. After that we rode on the Sky Walk which was a cable car that took us to Scenic World.
Next we went to Machatti park at Bathurst and we had lunch. We had a play then we drove to Mount Panorama where we saw a large race track. There were kangaroos there as well.
Bathurst Gold Fields was the name of the place where we were staying. I share a room with 5 other girls, I slept on the bottom bunk and Mariah slept on the top. We put our bags down and headed off to play with Miss Mahoney and Miss Skvorc.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!