A Creepy Dream

I am lying down in the dark with my eyes closed having a creepy dream that I’ve never had. While I lay here some where not moving not even an inch. While I have a dream it’s about having my own room with heaps of sweeties and a queen bed not really it’s about a cute boy.

While I’m still laying here thinking about this cute boy. As I look at him he comes closer then stops and says “hello evie how are you so I lift up my hand and wave and say I am good drake I am really good. After a while he comes closer again and when he did he grabbed my hands and we then danced together.

When drake and I danced he let go of me and then kissed me on the cheek and left. After a while he came back and took me away somewhere I’ve never been. When we got to his place we sat down together and watched television as well as had ice-cream. After we had ice-cream and watch television we went to bed.

The next day while still dreaming he wakes me up and we walk to my hiding place again but this time it’s a different hiding spot so when we got there I say goodbye and then he leaves so I lye down until he comes back from where he went. So I wait quietly.

When I watched out window I saw someone walking towards me but who is it someone I know. So I see him go around the corner and when this person does I hear a knock at the door. I open up the door slowly as I can before when I know it is him the love of my life drake “WHAT” its my friend sally what that’s not who I wanted. I wanted my love life drake my future husband.

When I let her in she says hello evie looks in a weird way and says “what are you doing here” and sally ive came to see why you are here. So evie stops and wonders why sally needs to know why I’m here so I stop lay down and wonder but still don’t know why she needs to know.

When sally has to go I lay down asleep then wake up and I need to go to school. So I’m ready and I get there I stand there waiting for my love life drake my most loving future husband. But when I hear a noise I see everyone runs inside ready for class but the thing is that drake isn’t here at all

When I get to my locker I get my stuff for class and when I have my stuff I sit at my desk and wait for my teacher to come and tell us what we are doing today. I lay down then open my eyes that was my creepy dream.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!