Mansion

As I stepped into the abandoned mansion I heard the door shut behind me. I saw two pale eyes staring at me. They were cold and dead. As I felt an icy cold hand on my shoulder. I screamed.

As I made my way to the mailbox I saw a dark envelope sticking out from the top. Through the metal. I carefully removed it and it said inside’ come to the mansion on the hill in the dead of the night, make sure there is no one in sight.’ In bed that night I thought over the message I got in the mail. At first I had a hunch but then I went against it and started getting dressed.
At the dead of night I rung the door bell. I heard a high pitched screech which I thought was the doorbell but then I heard more howling and scratching on the door. I almost ran back but then I had a sudden rush of braveness and I stayed. As I saw the huge metal doors open I reeled back in thought the screeching monster was coming out to attack me but all I felt was the cold air rushing like the souls of the undead, eager to get a new victim.
As I stepped into the abandoned mansion I heard the door shut behind me. I saw two pale eyes staring at me. They were cold and dead. As I felt an icy cold hand on my shoulder. I screamed. I sprinted away, stumbling in the darkness. I tripped over a cylinder and I picked it up. It was a torch. I shone the light only to find a pile of bones at my feet I ran till I found the back door. I ran through the rain back to my apartment block.
The next night I mustered all my courage and went back to the mansion. As I heard arguing inside I looked through the key hole only to find a zombie and a lava hound. They saw my eye through the eye hole and opened the door to see me running away. They me through the town till I went to the police station I ran inside to see the police were all zombies.
I ran until I gave up. I felt the teeth all over me. As I felt the darkness coming I knew it was the end.
When I woke up I saw a green figure leaning over me. The zombie ripped of it mask and there I saw my best friend. he started laughing his head off. He quite literally laughed his head off it fell off and rolled around and the ground. I screamed but then his real head popped out of his body. But then he unzipped his body and his human body came out. He laughed as he said ‘ happy Halloween!’ I told him it wasn’t Halloween. He looked at me then let out a ghostly screech and his body burst.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!