Bathurst Gold Fields Camp.

On Thursday we left to go to Bathurst Gold fields to try our luck in finding gold. When we left school we managed to cheer after we turned the corner onto the expressway. Everyone was so excited.
The first place we stopped was Katoomba where we went on the famous Scenic Railway that stopped at the bottom of a ginormous hill at Scenic World. It was so much fun because you had to go through a massive jungle and we were having so much fun. We also got to ride a horse. When we finished walking through the jungle we went on the Sky Walk. It was a very good time there. Some people were freaking out. 5/6M people were allowed to buy anything we wanted at the gift shop but not lollies, because we would have brought so much.
The Blue Mountains was the best part of the excursion because I have always imagined what the Blue Mountains would look like and now I have seen them. That’s my opinion, of course.
We stopped at Machatti Park to use some energy.
When we got to Bathurst we went on a race track. Can you believe the place that we were staying is on the race track?
When we were mining it was the best experience ever because when I heard that gold had been found. I was so excited.
There was a guy who sang good songs and told us some stories. We managed to have a very good time

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!