Haunted Town

Boom! As the pan flew like a rocket and crashed into jack. “Owww”! Shouted jack. I bolted into my bedroom to find a ghost comfortably sleeping on my bed. I crept inside but the ghost woke up with a terrible screech. “Ahh”. I bolted out of the house like lighting.

Lucky for me, the ghost forgot that he burns to ash in the sun. I was creeping back when I found jack fighting a toaster. I whacked the black toast like a baseball through the toaster but it didn’t explode. I was going to mark my end when Jack whacked the toaster like a tennis ball into the pool. “Thanks Jack,” I gasped.

We walked outside into town where we saw zombies! “Brains”. “Ahhh”! screamed the boys. They bolted back into the house into Jack’s room. “I think we’re ok”. “Brains”. The boys jumped out of the window and ran like the flash. “Quick, Jump in the car”! shouted jack. We drove to Jacks friend’s house quickly. We both knocked quickly.

The boys said “We need your guns brock”. “ here you go, they’re fully loaded”. Said brock. We drove into town and rapidly shot bullets at the zombies. “We’ve won!” said Jack.

We went to our pumpkin patch and we saw people with real pumpkin heads. “Ahh”! We tried to run out of the patch but we were surrounded. Brock smashed his car into the pumpkin patch and shouted “Get in!” Brock shot his bullets like a machine gun at the pumpkin people! Skeletons smashed through there graves!

We drove over everything but I was grabbed by vampires. Its long claws carried my legs. There was blood rushing down my knee. Brock killed every monster but the vampires. Brock shot the vampires but the one that was carrying me. He shot the very last vampire that was clinging on my knee and Brock shouted “I’ll catch you”.
Brock caught me and put me on the ground. “Thanks,” I said weakly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!