FAIR GAME

All prepared for the great event at Sydney Stadium.

It was the best thing anyone wished for, it was time for PINK HEARTS and PURPLE HEARTS to verse each other in the grand final game of Dodgeball .

The pink hearts had all the best players and purple hearts had the bad players . When the game stared purple hearts said " all the good players are in one team we can lose easily".
Then a fight stared and police came and ambulance came because the teams were throwing balls like mad people.

The manager came and told them to" line up" so he can mix the people in the two teams. when he finished they stared the game in proudness. They had a good game and the crowd was happy.

They finished the game happily and purple hearts won.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!