The Five Elements

Earth’s purpose is to balance. Water’s purpose is to flow. Air’s purpose is to rise. Lightning’s purpose is to strike. Fire’s purpose is to burn. The five elements had once kept the earth safe from disaster and war until now the fire Lord Odus had decided to betray the other four.
Each master had a special staff with a stone inside of it keeping everything from going to catastrophe. The world will end if they can’t get the stone back from Odus. As far as the other Lords know he was heading into the underworld to create an army of wizards, dragons and other horrible things you could not even start to imagine.
The Lightning Lord Nathan had a plan to fly his phoenix down there and fly in hand to hand combat with Odus and then steal the stone from him. He went over the plan with the rest of the council. The Water, Earth and Air Lords agreed. It was decided that Nathan would capture and kill Odus and save the world.
Odus had created his army and he was taking them back up to the surface world to destroy humanity and restart the world as his own empire. Once they got to the surface, they saw Nathan land his phoenix and hop off. He walked up to Odus and said, “don’t make me do this. All I need is the stone and I will let you free.” “That’s not happening” said Odus. “I have my own plans to conquer this planet.” “So be it “said Nathan and shot one big blast straight through Odus with his staff. Odus collapsed to the floor. Nathan quickly grabbed the stone and hopped back on his phoenix and flew back to meet with the other Lords. By then they were all starting to grow weaker as the world was being destroyed. Because each of the elements in the earth are a part of the Elemental Lords and they couldn’t protect it themselves. They all pulled out their stones and touched them together. Pooooow! The world reset and all of the lives lost had been restored. The Elemental Lords had saved the day.
After that day nobody ever saw the Elemental Lords again. Maybe they just didn’t want to risk the return of evil.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!