Janet's Great Find

Janet's Great find



Janet and Jake were twins who loved playing minecraft! Janet was a girl who believed in fairies and elves, witches, ghosts and other magical things. But Jake was more of a sporty person. Each has a ginger colour hair and green eyes.


One day Janet was playing in the front yard with her toys, when she discovered
a portal!!! And it looked like one from minecraft!!!! She went to get Jake straight away. Not a moment to lose, she thought. Jake did not want to go outside because he did not believe Janet. He thought Janet was tricking him, so he would go outside, nothing there, and then Janet would ask if he will play with her (she has done this before) and he will have to say yes. But when he went outside, there was a portal! and it looked like it was going to go soon, so Janet pushed jake in and followed.


“what did you do that for”?! exclaimed jake.
“jake, be quite”, wisped Janet.
“no” shouted jake.
“SHH”, SHUSHED Janet.
JAKE REALISED THAT THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF CREEPERS AROUND THEM!


All of a sudden, a minecraft man killed all the creepers. (The end, no just kidding).


“you o...k…? thits is survival, you know? BE’ER GET YON RASCALS HOME, AIY, BY THE WAY, I AM BILL293H7JT, WHAT MAY I CALL YOU RASCALS”? SAID BILL293H7JT
“I’M JAKE2”, SAID JAKE.
“I’M Janet732GM459TOHI, AND WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR NAME FROM, BILL23H7TJ”
“IT’S BILL293H7JT, BY THE WAY”...........

“SORRY”, SAID Janet.
“AND I GOT MY NAME FROM TWO KIDS CALLED JAKE AND Janet. ARRR, WE SHOULD
PROBABLY GET you rascals home and the next portal is up on creeper mountain, but there ain't call it that for nothing”, said bill293h7jt. they climb mountains just to get to Mt creeper, not to mention rivers, lakes, meadows and lots of other things and when they got home, they told me the whole story, and did i believe them,
yes i did.


the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!