The 5 Super Heroes

One early foggy morning, in a cottage, five girls called Linda, Rosie, Ruby, Sophie and Betty, were still sleeping after 7:00am. Fifteen minutes later, their mother came in to say that it’s time to get up and eat breakfast. So they all got dressed and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. After breakfast their mother asked them if they would like to light a fire and roast some marshmallows. “Yes!” they all shouted. So they lit a fire. After they lit a fire Sophie asked “What are we going to do now?” Then Ruby suggested to go for a walk, “that’s a great idea!” Everyone yelled. “Where should we walk?” asked Betty. “Maybe a walk in the forest would be nice?” said Rosie. Everyone agreed. After a little while in the woods it was getting very cold. Linda thought it was so cold that she wanted to go home, everyone thought so too. So they went home. When they got home there was something unusual at the front step. “What’s that?” everyone yelled. There were 5 necklaces, each one of them had an animal on it. The first one had a Dolphin on it, this meant you could swim like a Dolphin. The second one had a Rabbit on it, this meant you could hop like a Rabbit. The third one had a Monkey on it, this meant you could swing from tree to tree like a Monkey. The fourth one had a Cheetah on it, this meant you could run like a Cheetah. The fifth one had a Bird on it, this meant you could fly like a Bird. Once they had figured out what they all did, the 5 girls decided to leave home and become super heroes.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!