Savage Medieval Times

The sky was damnation black. Lightning strikes with rambunctious thunder that follows. Our chilled hands grasped our luminous swords. The wind screamed and pierced into our faces. A plague red and white monsters surround us teemed beneath our feet at the castle walls. Their spears glistened and glowed under shadowy moonlight. Their feet rumbled the earth's atmosphere. There screams shrieked all around us. We had to wait timing was crucial one wrong move and we were done for. Our commander screamed "Fire!" and we delivered our radiant arrows. A blizzard of arrows buzzed and hummed into the clouded black sky. Molten red blood sprays from the deadly wounds the blades caused. The monsters dispersed and swarmed towards us like a swarm of angry bees. Their iron ladders were hammering and striking down our castle walls. When they looked into our eyes we could feel the cold hatred devouring us one by one.Our hearts pounded against our rib cages our neck hairs felt like pins stabbing into us from fear and adrenaline rush. The swishes and hisses of swords slashing through the air made the battle unforgettable.The clashing and banging of thousands of swords the shrieks the cries from fatal wounds that caused death were terrifying.
It was Carnage, Havok a Bloodbath.
Survivor from the Battle of Hastings 1066 Normans Defeated the English Medieval Times

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!