Killer 12


“GAHUK!” The man fell to the ground, a huge bloody hole in his chest. Vector cleaned his blade and started to walk away. ‘Just another job done and dusted’ He thought as he wondered back home.
The day started slowly as Vector managed to get ready and say goodbye to Ray, who had been studying all night and managed to wave a quick goodbye before his focus went back to what he was doing. Vector loved to walk to Maruine High before he started teaching.
Half way there Vector was interrupted by a high pitch voice, he calculated how many foot steps were taken and estimated that the person was running and didn’t way much due to the lightness of how the steps sounded. Vector turned around to see a young student wearing a Marine High uniform. She had brown hair and big eyes, she was also very slender. “Hiya I am new to Marine High.” ‘Okay why do I need to know that, I don’t even know who you are’ thought Vector. Vector looked her up and down ‘how do you even know I am a teacher’ he thought. Vector wasn’t too fond of people in general, and he hated the way she spoke. ”Okay miss…” “Mika my names Mika.” ”Alright then Miss Mika hope you day is pleasant.” Vector started walking again but Mika quickly caught up.
The walk Vector used to love was now ruined by Mika with her bickering questions; Vector just blocked most of it out. He made a statement that he had to go to the bathroom and just managed to slip away. Vector looked at himself in the mirror, so much had happened in his life. Vector was genetically made in a factory; he was one of the prototypes for a genetically made baby. Vector was designed to be a D.A.K.M (Deadly Advanced Killing Machine) and as soon as he was born was injected with Nano machines that sharped his skills to the max and gave Vector the ability to reproduce vital organs or limbs, that Nano machine was called Project Type: deathless, which is a suitable name. Vector managed to escape form the company that made him, Floria corp. because Vector was a D.A.K.M he couldn’t feel emotions, such as love ,fear, anger ,happiness ,sadness nothing except an urge to kill, after all that was his main purpose.
Vector returned home after a hard day at work to find someone at his door, it was his brother, Mark. His genetic brother. “Ah hello brother” Said Mark pulling out a 9mm Beretta, the same model Vector had. “You know I am deathless don’t you Mark.” “Ah but of course, Vector that’s what they call you isn’t it?” Vector lunged forward; while Mark was talking Vector had formulated a plan, He knew Mark had Nano machines and if they had an overload they would die. Vector grabbed Mark and threw him into the power lines, killing him instantly, Vector walked home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!