Teen Titans

“Titans Go!” I said calling out to the team. “Find and get that mask, find out who Slade is!” We're all after him but he’s just too fast, but we're still trying to get Slade’s mask and see who he really is.
We’re all behind him, Raven stops to say “Azarath Metrion Zinthos”. It worked, Raven stopped Slade but it wasn’t enough time. Robin couldn’t see Slade’s face, he only got Slade’s mask.
(At the T tower)
Robin scans the mask for a fingerprint and found a condensation mark on it. Robin then wiped it with a tissue, scanned it and found a match. Slade was really, ‘unknown’ “WHAT!!!” “But how is Slade unknown it’s his DNA, it’s his mask, this can’t be true, it can’t be.”
(At the pizza place)
All of the team were eating pizza but Robin. He was thinking to himself about the mask. “Why did it have DNA of Slade but be 'unknown', it didn’t make any sense to Robin at all. “Robin are you ok? you seem different ever since you got Slade’s mask”. Starfire said to Robin “Well it’s just that I scanned the mask and it came up with ‘unknown’ and so I don’t know what to think now”, Robin replied. “Why don’t you just eat with us and forget everything” Starfire said back to Robin.
(Back at the T tower, at 2:27am)
Robin goes down to the basement and gets the mask Slade used to fool Robin the first time they met. He scanned that one and found a match. Robin then woke the team one by one and then went to found out who Slade really is.
To Be Continued

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!