Education Can't See The Gender

Once there was a girl named Sani. She was 8 and she lived in Pakistan. She had 2 brothers, one older and one younger. Both of her brothers went to school but she didn't. She couldn't go to school just because she was a girl and her father said that she is not meant to go to school just because of her gender. She cried herself to sleep every night. All she ever asked for is to be able to go to school and it wasn't her fault that she is a girl. One day she decided to talk to her father about her education. Her father got mad every time that she asked for going to school. Her father also said that she is not old enough for school even though he knew that the legal age for school is 6. She said that her brothers are just one year older and younger than her why can't she go to school. She got mad even worse than last week when she asked to go to school. One day she decided to sneak out and go to school when her father saw her. He didn't said anything but followed her. Once she was at school she couldn't get in since she wasn't enrolled at school. Once she realized that she can't get in she was sad and started crying while she walked home. Her father didn't show up for lunch and it was his favorite food. She was confused and worried. Finally after 3 hours of being away he came home. She asked her father about where he was and he said that he was with his friends, but that night her father called her over to talk to her. She was scared. She thought that her father somehow found out about her sneaking out. Once she went to her father, he said that he saw him today and he looked mad. But after few minutes of talk he said that if she is going to sneak out she might get in a lot of trouble. After the talk he felt sorry for her since she couldn't go to school. The next morning he woke Sani up earlier than usual. She was worried but her father talked to her and said that she can go to school only if she promises not to sneak out again. She felt speechless and amazing and she promised her father that she won't sneak out. Sani continued her education and she became a doctor and she never sneaked out of the house ever again.
The message of the story is that school doesn't has a gender and not only boys can go to school but girls has the rights to learn new things and do what they always wanted.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!