Ward City

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

This is Ward City, the best city in the universe. Everyone is cheerful; no one wants any trouble except criminals. These criminals all come from the same family; they all wear beanies and they all have guns. In Ward City lives a 12 year old boy named Kain who is a regular boy who goes to school and does normal things.
6 Years Later - Ward City keeps getting people complaining about stolen Hamborghinis, but they are concerned about this Hamborghini stealer! Kain was walking home from school when he heard a huge racket! So Kain went to find out what it was, when he went to go find out was; he saw a criminal! Kain called the police with his phone, the criminal heard sirens of police cars and the SWAT team, and he bolted away.
The Police didn’t find the criminal, but Kain followed him to where he was stealing Hamborghinis from the Hamborghini dealer! That criminal stole 19 Hamborghinis that day on the 19th of June 2022. Kain realised that he was the only one that could stop that criminal. He was determined to beat him and have justice for Ward City, just like his hero Batman!
It’s been 14 hours since that criminal stole those Hamborghinis, Kain had not found a plan but he’s sure he will later! Kain has just found out that he is from the future; he is driving the Hamborghinis through a time machine into the 31st century! In the future, there are flying cars, hover boards, robots and artificial intelligence! The criminal’s name is Trevor; Trevor is eating Mc Harold’s and CFC! Kain felt ravenous and decided to eat some food; he found a place called Star. He ate a dish called Sweet and Sour pork.
Trevor was actually a homeless man, but after he met Donald McFly.... He became a Master villain! Trevor stole Donald McFly’s flying time machine and turned it into a Time Portal.
Then he time travelled from 1985 to 2022, he stole those cars to make money! Once he made that money, he would become a multi- millionaire! Kain decided to defeat Trevor by beating him up, or by terminating him.
“Trevor! Trevor! Come out where ever you are!” Kain yelled. “Hello Kain, have you come to kill me? Well if you do, you will die too, I am your great, great, great, great, great grandfather! So if you do kill me, you will never be born.” “I have come here to ask you to join me as a villain!” shouted Trevor. I realised that the portal was on and that it was set to the year 1985! I pushed Trevor into the portal and turned off the time machine! “Ahhh, it is good to be home!” said Kain. Suddenly a time machine appeared! “Greetings Kain, I have come here to warn you about Trevor’s revenge, I am you from the future!” said future Kain! The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!