Never Think Too Fast!

“BANG BOOM!”. “You’re not getting away this time!” said Eden the superhero, wearing red boots, shiny blue outfit, big carrot gold belt and a laser in his hand. “Nope Eden I’ve got you this time, I might not seem smart but I own a 100 million skydeck!”, said Mr. Poopypants admiring his purple skydeck with green stripes and the edge plank. The two men were crazy boasting when Mr. Poopypants screamed “Drop the cage!” and Eden was stuck there.

Mr. Poopypants was so happy in relief, this time know one would be in his way to rule the galaxy. Mr. Poopypants was on his way to Obama’s place, the government of America or to his case the most powerful man in the universe as he thought America had the strongest army in the world. That came a good way upon him as he lived in America, and getting hold of a powerful man helps a villain very much…

… Creeping down the beautiful, white, clean looking mansion of Obama’s with his big laser ‘POSSESION3000greatonater’ that if he fired he’d have control of the person! Obama walked out of his office and ZAP! BAM AND BOOM! Obama’s head fell off and his machine was backfiring everywhere! Eden walked in grinning and said as if he was the villain “Forgot I had a laser, wondering if I’m a fake?”. ¨Yes master”replied Mr. Poopypants. Eden did not say it but he was crazy happy it was the best day of his life as he had defeated a villain, a crazy genius villain!

It was decided that this day would be celebrated every year. Eden got to meet the real Obama and all was happy!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!