Zeebobs Night Out

Zeebobs Night Out
By Jazmin Murphy

The sun went down, the sky went purple and the two moons shined brighter than its ever been. Perfect for a forbidden party. Zeebob the alien opened his eyes and looked out of the window. He loved the sky at night, the moon looked wonderful and the stars, he loved the stars more than anything. “I'm so excited.” He said to himself. “This party is going to be epic!”

He sneaked past his sister’s room to the front door but unfortunately it was locked. He tiptoed to the back door and he was lucky to find it was unlocked. He carefully opened the door and a giant gust of wind flew past and slammed the door shut with a big BANG! His sister jumped and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She grabbed a laser and ran down the stairs. Zeebob hearing his sister's tentacles stomping down the stairs, he felt scared and ran for it. He’s tiny little feet were going 100 miles an hour. He was terrified. His sister is so mean! If she found out he was sneaking out of the spaceship to a party he was forbidden to go to, he would be zapped to death.

A few minutes later he saw his best friend, Midnight the unicorn, who was also flying to the party.
“Hey Midnight!” Midnight turned around and saw his best friend trying to wave his little green arms high up in the air. “Oh hey Zeebob!” He said in a surprised voice. “What are you doing? I thought you weren’t allowed to go to the party?” “I’m not.” Zeebob said excitedly. “My mum doesn’t know I’m here.” Midnight came flying over. “Want a lift?” “Yes please.” He said sounding relieved. “I’m a bit lost.” A few minutes later Zeebob realized where his friend was heading and said “Why are we flying to Rusty's forbidden spaceship?” “Thats where the party is.” “But it's forbidden to wild creatures!” “So?” Asked Midnight in a confused voice. “You’re forbidden to go to the party in general, can’t you break one more rule?” “I guess so.” Zeebob said in a worried voice.

When they got there the lights where off and it was pitch black. “Hello?” asked Zeebob in a confused voice. “Is anyone here?” The lights suddenly flashed on and people came out of under chairs and tables and everyone yelled “Surprise!” “A surprise party for me?” asked Zeebob in a excited voice. “Yeah!” said his friend, Damien the dragon. “Its your birthday remember?” “lol thanks! I totally forgot about that!.” cried Peter. “I wish my sister was here, she probably forgot my birthday too.” Anna suddenly appeared from behind the crowd. “happy birthday Zee Bob!” “Anna? What are you doing here?” asked in a confused voice. “I planned this party for you!” “Omg thanks sis!” said Zeebob. Zeebop then spent the rest of the night partying and having the time of his life.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!