Haunted Mansion

Boom, thunder struck loudly and tonight is halloween. I can’t go anywhere in my neighbourhood because mum said I would get wet, as if. “Ahhhhhhh!!” I heard a blood curdling scream but apparently it was my brother trying to scare my sister and mum was very angry with him.


The next day mum and dad took my brother and I out candy shopping. My brother Joey bought hard candy while I bought chocolate bars. When we were home Joey and I ate all the candy in the house, when it was dinner time I couldn't even eat dessert, my favourite thing!
I was watching bananas in pajamas with my baby sister.

The next year, on halloween Joey and I were ready for lots of candy, all the houses were pretty normal.
I looked at how much candy there was in my basket it was filled to the top, so I waited for Joey to fill up his basket. As we were on the way home we went past a very creepy looking house, we saw two human looking heads at the front door.

A few of my friends came by and dared me to take a head off the porch, my friends followed me to the door, I reached for the head when “creak” the door slowly opened. “Ahhhhhhhhh!” we were pulled into the house by something. Everything stopped. The door slammed shut and a light shone on a transparent figure.

Thunder struck loudly, the figure turned around and we were all tied up in chains, we were all being dragged by chains down a long corridor. The figure stopped at a door that read torture chamber. We were hung and forced to eat live cockroaches.

The chain snapped everyone ran at the door and broke it down and we all ran home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!