Eating Vegetables

I didn’t eat vegetables. I haven’t eaten veggies for a month. My teeth are all dirty and dry, since I’m so homeless, I don’t even have enough money to buy a toothbrush.
Go to chapter 3 to see him go try get a job.
I’m too shy to try to get a job, so I’m going to just sit on the streets until I die.
Go to chapter 4 to see him die.
I just entered the shop, and I asked the man if I could work there? The man said I could work there but he would get less money than the other workers.
Go to chapter 5 to see him get loads of money.
It’s been months and I haven’t got any money, so I made a grave out of stones and I am going to die in this grave.
Go to chapter 6 to see him die.
It’s been two years since I got a job and all that money made up to, a mansion and have all the stuff you could imagine.
Go to chapter seven to see him go to Paris.
This is my sad moment, so I’m going to die today.
I’ve earned lots of money through the past few years, so I’m going to catch a plane to Paris today.
Go to chapter eight to see him stop eating vegetables.
Go to chapter nine to see him keep eating vegetables.
I’ve arrive in Paris, but when I got there, I said to myself that I’m going to STOP… EATING… VEGETABLES!!!
Go to chapter ten to see him get sick.
When I arrived in Paris and got off the plane, I went to a vegetable shop, and I liked the vegetables even more than the vegetables in Australia.
Go to chapter eleven to see him get really healthy and fit.
Since I stopped eating vegetables, I’ve had to go to hospital, it’s really annoying being sick. The doctor said I ‘m going to die in three DAYS!!!
Go to chapter twelve to see him eat a vegetable to live.
Go to chapter thirteen to see him not eat a vegetable and die.
It’s been great eating these vegetables, so I’ve been going on runs and doing fitness to get rid of all my fat.
Go to chapter fourteen to see him run too much and die.
Go to chapter fifteen to see him have a rest.
The doctor said if I eat a vegetable, I would get out of hospital.
Go to chapter sixteen to see him get out of hospital.
I’m in hospital and I did not eat the vegetables so today I’m going to die.
I’m so happy, I’m out of hospital. I am always going to eat vegetables.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!