Kiba And Akamaru

Hi my name is Kiba and I have black spiky hair and loves dogs.
I’ve always liked dogs ever since I was a child but I was never allowed one but I am going up to the snow today on a mountain with my friends. I’m in the bus right now to go up there. I am so excited! Ok now we are in the snow area now it’s going to be so fun.
Now we are going to hire a snow board so I went up to the highest point possible and started going down it is so fast. The next slope is an obstacle course it is quite hard but I found a dog stuck under a rock half way down the track. So I walked back up there to see it small white and fluffy but his paw looked broken so I lifted the rock off him and put him in my backpack. Then I snow boarded down slowly and into the emergency injuries and lined up for a nurse. The nurse said, “All four bones in his paw are broken but they will heal.”
“That’s good,” I said so I walked down with the dog and showed it to my friends. They all thought it was cool so I rang my mum from my phone and told her all about my day. She said, “Well I think that you are allowed a dog now, how about the one you saved?”
“Well he does like me,” I said so I took the dog home and called him Akamaru.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!