The Deer And The Traffic Lights

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

There was a deer that lived in the forest. Her name was Luna. Her favourite food was leaves. One day she had nothing to do, so she thought she could make new friends. She was so eager, that she left the forest to find some.
On that day, she arrived at the park, but there was no one there to make friends with. She tried the slide, but it was too scary and long. Next, she tried the swing, but the swing didn’t move. She tried so hard to move the swing that she fell off. At night, she slept in the park on the grass.
The next day she left the park. In front of the park were traffic lights. Luna didn’t care to wait, so she just went. Suddenly a car came and hit her. She had to go to the hospital.
At the hospital, she had to have a big injection. When the doctor was putting the injection in, she woke up and ran, but before she could get too far, the doctor put sleeping cream on her, so she fell asleep.
The doctor let her leave the hospital the next day. Luna decided to use the traffic lights, look left and right before going home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!