Man Rock

Over Instagram.

"Hi, I'm L Man I am in year 4 I have no friends in Australia do you want to be my friend?". Message sent.

"Hi, I'm V Rock, I'm in year 4 too. I have one friend. Do you want to be that friend, lol? Message sent.

"Sure mate, I have to go". Message sent.

At home

"Get off the computer and get dressed for school" mum shouted.

"Ok mum". Levy said moaning.

"Let's go I'm ready for school and I'll be waiting in the car for you" said Levy.

"Ok seat belt on now don't forget you have soccer this afternoon" said mum.

" yeah I know" said levy in an annoyed voice.

The bell just rang and I was late. I ran to get to the line. I was just in time and sat down and Mr Dodo came and took us.

In class Mr Dodo was marking the roll. After the roll he told us that there was a new student from the U.S. enrolled into our school, his name is Villi. Then Mr Dodo called my name. I started to shake and he told me to come up. I got up out of my seat and Mr Dodo told me that I would be his buddy for the rest of the week. I nodded relieved. Villi kept asking me questions that I answered but then at the end of the day we discovered that we were both going to the same soccer club. We asked each other at the same time are you "V Rock" are you " L Man" YESSS we both shouted with joy.

At soccer

Villi and I saw each other on the field we both had walked. We waited around but no one else turned up. We started to look at each other concerned. We waited and waited but still no one came.

We didn't want to waste time doing nothing so we decided to go back to my place and hang out in my L cave. Even Villi found that funny. On our way home it started raining we were drenched by the time we got to my place. The L cave was perfect mum turned on the heater and made us dinner and hot chocolate. We played video games and messed about on computer, during that time we looked up the email from the soccer club and Marcus the couch had cancelled soccer because it was forecasted to rain and it did.

From that day on we became Man Rock best mates for good.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!