Eenie - Meenie, Miney And Moe

Eenie - Meenie, Miney and Moe are all rats. The rats are girls and they are all sisters, but, there is only the three of them! Eenie - Meenie, Miney and Moe are pets to a small family of 2 people. the owners of Eenie - Meenie, Miney and Moe are called Tiffany and Jackie. Tiffany and Jackie always take care of the rats. Every month, (when the show is on) Tiffany and Jackie both take the three rats to the "RED CARPET" to watch famous people go on stage and receive amazing prizes. One day, when Tiffany and Jackie took Eenie - Meenie, Miney and Moe to a famous play, it asked for any volunteers to come and participate in the famous play. So the rats did so (as Tiffany and Jackie signed up for all three of them to enter). When it was Eenie - Meenie, Miney and Moe's first performance on stage (for the play) the judge thought they did so well that they deserved to go to the "RED CARPET" and become like one of those famous people that go on stage and receive awesome prizes. The time had come and it was time to get dressed up fancy and go to the "RED CARPET". As Eenie - Meenie, Miney and Moe were getting out of the car, they saw that they needed to go to the 1 stage. So Eenie - Meenie, Miney and Moe did so. Finally, it was time to go on stage. Eenie - Meenie, Miney and Moe got called as first place and had won the amazing prize. They got a big shiny golden trophy each!!
THE END!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!