Hawaii


Loud screeches come out. Get ready for your awesome adventure that will take you on a trip that you will never forget.” Says the T.V advertisement but here I am is it true. Earth’s cave telling me “This is the last opportunity for you to come.” It is finally true all my friends are here buzzing bees are buzzing around my head making sounds that loud that they it was from the announcement speaker.The bees are abruptly jumping around constantly. Feeling my friends constantly pushing me around as I have done something wrong. I feel like I am getting pushed forward with the sun close by. I smell the fresh shiny glare of the sun from the tower size hotel.

Feeling stressed, relaxed and excited on the plane going up 211 miles per hour. I hear a huge vroom after take off. I see the clouds below me and I also hear the captain say that we will be at Honolulu in 10 hours.I am feeling butterflies creeping into my gut. I hear plane going up so fast that I am running like a rocket. I smell the dirtiness of the plane while I’m struggling to sit still.Tasting the hot chocolate I wonder if the flight is going to get there on time while I look outside at the mountains and start to feel frail and sick.

When I was at the Chief’s Luau I hear the loud music from the drums and bongos. Moving closer to the activity I start to feel like a tennis play, playing r. I see the Hawaiian dancers making headbands faster than the speed of light.Eating the teriyaki
chicken, it tastes so disgusting that it tasted like vomit.

Going on a tour to see the most historic place in America I see the ship that defended America during the Pearl Harbour attack. When I was at Pearl Harbour, I thought that there weren’t any soldiers buried under the ships that got destroyed. I smell the oil in the sea that was from the battleship.
The trip was fantastic and I will never forget it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!