JELLY POP TOWN

“One night I was sitting up in my bed and fell asleep. I had a dream I was dressed in candy wrappers black pink and white I randomly look right and saw a clock with cake and pie time it was strawberry pie O’clock in the morning I strait away new it was 5 am I walked down a strawberry chocolate road. I looked up at the sun, it was made of orange and yellow lolly pops. I look straight ahead in the distance, I saw Jelly like things jumping around.
Some time later.
I’m in the town and there is jellies everywhere in all shapes and sizes I felt like eating them so I went over to a lonely pram and there was a baby jelly in it I picked it up and ran away into a sound proof trash bin the baby Jelly is green on the outside and red on the inside the green was so squishy it popped the open everywhere and then I ate it, Yummy it is so good. A few minutes later there were guards outside the jelly bin with real swords. I ran as fast as I could to get out of the town. After I left the town they left me alone.

I hid in to the long lime grass to get changed I have a candy cane walking stick I cut the stem of a mushroom lolly to make a hat and blue geans made of toffy glue and blue lolly rappers and pink marshmallow two make a shirt. I walk toward Jelly pop town again like I am a new person coming to stay. I am walking past buildings and jelly windows and see them eating popping candy to make them jump around the town. I went inside one of their houses and sat down to eat some popping candy I asked can I have some popping candy please they did bobbly jelly voices so I cannot understand it so I ate some any way I left once we ate it all the popping candy. I shut the door and heard a Jelly say “bood by” I think he said good bye.

It was becoming night time there was a garbage jelly bin so I thought I might sleep there for the night one of the jellies came out side with a garbage bag it looked at me and said “bwy brue cleebing dere” I think he said why you sleeping out here I replied because I don’t have any were else to sleep he wanted me to come inside so I can get some sleep that night I was snug as a bug in a rug and I the morning I woke up and walked outside. IT WAS REAL….

Name: Alisha Hansen
Age: 12
Class: 6B
Address: 5 Telegraph Rd, Bundaberg, Qld, 4670.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!