I Think I'm About To Vomit!

It was pink, it was horrible, and it was my cousin’s bedroom. I don’t know why I even agreed to go, oh yeah that’s right my mum forced me to go, she said it was going to be a good, friendly experience, well if she means playing zombie crushers, YES, but if she means playing Barbie dolls, she doesn’t know what I like.
Well I think she means playing Barbie dolls because when my cousin asked me to play, I tried to run but my mum stopped me at the door and asked me where I was going. Man I wish I knew my mum was there or I would have made my move a lot earlier.
As soon as that horrible experience was over, I checked if my mum was anywhere and she wasn’t so I ran into the bathroom. I stayed in there for 5 to 10 minutes until a note slipped from under the door it said, ‘Please, please, please come back, I will change the game to what you like,
from Alyssa’.
At first, I wouldn’t take the risk but then I realised that this sleepover couldn’t get any worse.
When I got out, my cousin said that we can play in her brother’s bedroom (which is blue) and we can play mine craft on her brothers XBOX 360. I thought to myself for a minute, ‘This could actually be the BEST SLEEPOVER EVER!!!!’
My aunty called us in to the kitchen to have dinner. I was horrified, I knew we were going to have fairy bread with fairy fries on the side. When my aunty said, “Dinner is served,” I gripped onto my chair tightly. My aunty lifted the lid, I gasped in surprise!! it was sausage rolls and party pies, a meal that normal people eat and boy can I tell you, they tasted delicious!!
My cousin and I ran into the bedroom after dinner and I made a promise that I will never run away from her again and she said that she will try different things next time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!