Scare

As I walked down the corridor of my house to get to my bed, I was really scared. The corridor had these markings on it that I had never seen before. I quickly tried to run towards my bedroom door. I tripped on my door stop. I felt really warm around my body, I started shaking and I knew what was coming, everything went black.
The Next Day.
I woke up under my bed, thinking about what happened last night. I then ran towards the corridor where all of the markings were and I found no trace. I grabbed my baseball bat and put it under my dust bed. It was now mid-day, I made myself a ham and salami sandwich and just then it was night. I couldn't explain it, maybe it had something to do with the earth spinning and just then I remembered. I then sprinted down my corridor, jumping over my doorstop and into the wall head first.
I woke up 5 hours after and found myself on the kitchen floor tied to the rails of the oven. I couldn't see very well and I felt dizzy so I decided to lay there on the floor; I was so tired that I couldn't get up. I had a huge bruise on my head and I felt like I had been in a car crash. A voice then said to me in my head, "What are you doing? Get up and go to your room!" I immediately got up and started walking down the corridor towards my room and to my astonishment, I found this huge marking on my ceiling. It looked like a cross, the voice then said, "I made this for you." The voice was gone from then.
1 week later.
I had just woke up, I was shaking and I feared the thing. For one week, I stayed in my room and blocked the door with my table and right about now I needed food. I was starving; I quickly time it right and ran towards the kitchen and opened the pantry and grabbed a pack of savoury biscuits. I ran as fast as I could all the way to my room and the door was locked. I didn't know what to do so I quickly sprinted down into my garage and I got a hatchet. I hit the door so much that it fell off the hinges. I quickly ran in and I found the whole room glowing and it looked really scary, I could feel my skull shivering and my body as well.
It was finally morning and I was glad because the thing was gone for the moment.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!