Volcanic Panic

The sun was scorching as Dan lay in his favourite chair. Leo, Dan’s friend came over to him. “So Dan when do you think S.S.T will appear to us for a mission”. Dan and Leo were apart of an undercover league called S.S.T (Secret Spy Team). “Mmm, I don’t know, maybe soon!” said Dan eagerly. Leo sat next to him. Suddenly they went sliding down a tunnel. “Hello” said a deep voice.
Dan and Leo were in a shiny, clean lit up laboratory. “Who are you” demanded Dan. “Oh, me, some people know me as the worlds best T.B.G (The Bad Guys) scientist DR VOLNO!” he said. “Oh, I’ll just be contacting the S.S.T if that’s okay” whispered Leo. “NO” shouted Dr Volno sharply as he knocked Leo cell phone to the ground. Quickly Dan threw a smoke bomb, grabbed Leo’s hand and ran to the hangar. Surprisingly Dr Volno was already in the hangar bay? “Leo, head back to S.S.T base and help me out from there” shouted Dan over the noise of the airship Dr Volno was escaping on. Dan took out his grapple hook and threw it on the majestic airship and clung tightly. One second later Dan was off his feet and in mid air. Dan jabbed his thumb on a button and then THUD! Dan landed on the top of the airship. Dan cut a hole in the top of the airship and landed right in front of Dr Volno! Suddenly the airship became full of lava! They were right on top of a volcano! Dan immediately jumped out of the airship. “I NEED HELP LEO!!!” screamed Dan.
Dan was falling and picking up speed. Then a black jet zoomed under him. Dan landed in the jet and brushed his messy air from his face. “Hi Dan” said Leo smiling. “That was close Leo” said Dan fiercely “and why are you laughing”. “Oh it’s just funny” Leo said. Sadly our story has ended and I have to say: THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!