The Extreme Roller Coaster

Zoom,zoom,whoosh,whoosh! My heart is beating as fast a a running cheetah on the move. I feel like throwing up. I try to keep my lunch down there was a huge loop coming up, I closed my eyes but when I opened them it didn't feel so bad. So I got of the roller coaster and went to sit on the bench. When I got off the bench I saw two of my friends walk by me. They all said to me hello how are you going today. " yeah I'm good thank you". So they asked me if I wanted to go to the roller coaster with them . " yeah sure I would love to come and thanks for asking" I said. So we all went and toke our important thing with me. " oh wait I forgot something" oh what is it. It's my phone and my car keys. Once again where was I oh yeah let's go now by the time we get there all the rides will be closed. Thanks a lot girls it's because it was all your falt. Mabel we can come back tomorrow. So the next day we all got dressed and quickly rushed to the roller coaster and we all got a chance to chooses what ride we wanted to go on after in a while we all complained what ride we wanted to go on. O my gosh girls,girls,girls charm down here let me chose and see who ever gets to go on and who donuts "that is so not fair" well then how isn't it not fair well we don't get to chose but we don't well we get to chose our selfs where not baby's anymore "well then okay" one by one goes on first replied Matthew. If you guys keep on complaint to me then you all won't come to all these rides 'but' no but come on that is so not fair. So the next day we all went back to the place and asked if we can go on theses rides and the man said NO because you guys have been complaining to me and you guys all wanted to go on the same ride and you guys disobey our rules and disrespecting me and the other cares. After in a wile I got really tired and hopped into the car and drove all the way home and ask mum if I can go out with my friends she said yes thank you so much mum it is okay sweetheart.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!