The 4 Magic Girls

There were once four magical girls in the human world and they never knew that they were fairies. They were also sisters. There was also a world called Magic Land. That world is full of fairies.
One day a monster came to the human world and the girls saw the monster and they tried to block it and they made magic shoot out of them.
They then teleported into the magic world. But in the magic world, you must change names, so they changed their names into Bloom (the fairy of the dragon flame), Stella (the fairy of stars), Flora (the fairy of nature) and Musa (the fairy of music). So they went to live in the magical world.
They found their parents were in the magic world, but there was a fire, so that is why their parents sent them to the human world. Now they are back in the magical world. So they did their magic skills on and on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!